Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

HOARY

Bless the one with hoary head
A sign of passing years
Those who walk with halting gait
Have endured much love and tears.

Respect the one with hoary head
Hear wisdom learned with time
Aged men and women
Are like gold that's been refined.

The example of these white-hairs ones
Who are in the Good Shepherd's fold
Looking for a city where we'll never grow old.

~ by Netagene, December 23,2017 ... This is momentarily my "working" copy, though I've already posted it to Facebook.

No comments:

Followers