Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

DENIAL

DENIAL! No, that cannot be
The Son of God! Deity!
God's far above. We cannot see
How spirit becomes humanity.

Denial! Yes, He's just a man!
I saw things, too. I touched his hand.
He fed a crowd? Made lame to stand?
A magician does the things He can.

Denial is what I will say.
I know He walked here on this clay.
He made a path, said it's His way.
I won't kneel down. I'll never pray.

Denial … changed into belief
When it's too late, I'm at His feet.
When I'm in hell, there's no relief.
He tiptoed in just like a thief.

Denial still? Or have you learned
That Christ is God, the One you spurned.
You cannot tell the day or hour.
You now affirm God's mighty pow'r.

Denial? Oh, but you can change
While yet you've time to rearrange
Your life, so you might never fall.
Today's the day. Obey God's call.

Written by Netagene, March 1-5, 2018; probably finished. Posted on Facebook.

No comments:

Followers