Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

BLESSED!

Chorus:
Overflowing with blessings!
God cares for me.
I now share my blessings Abundantly!

Verses:
God blesses all people,
The good and the bad.
But the day of God's judgment
For some will be sad.

I'm blessed with much food
I give to the weak
I'm blessed with a car,
Help humble and meek.

Blessings of clothes --
For some who's threadbare.
Things I have made --
Things I can share.

Assured by God's Word
That if I obey,
God blesses with Heaven
When I follow His Way.

by Netagene, June 5, 2018. The title is words Steve Murrell said in a sermon Sunday, June 3, 2018, at the Huffman church of Christ, Birmingham, Alabama.

No comments:

Followers