Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Sunday, August 1, 2021

A SENIOR'S PRAYER

A SENIOR'S PRAYER

LORD, lay my worries down to rest.

I know You're in control.

Give me peaceful sleep at night.

I'm anxious, now I'm old.

I lift my hands and eyes to You.

My weapon is to pray.

My sword, Your Words, I daily read

Inspire me on my way.

I hear Your calming "peace, be still"

All hours of rain and sun.

Your "come to me; it will be well"

My race here soon is won.


written by Netagene; first line thought of Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:50pm.

No comments:

Followers