Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Monday, July 26, 2021

JESUS, I LOVE YOU!

 JESUS, I LOVE YOU

What a simple and beautiful prayer. 

*When you wake up, say: Jesus I love you.

*When leaving the house, say: Jesus come with me. 

*When you feel like crying, say: Jesus hug me.

*When you feel happy, say: Jesus I adore you.

*When you do something, say: Jesus help me.

*When you make a mistake, say: Jesus forgive me. 

*When you go to sleep, say: Thank you, Jesus, and cover me with your holy mantle. 

… God loves you! … anonymous


Jesus, I love you! You opened my eyes.

Jesus, come with me. I'm going outside.

Jesus, please hug me. I'm crying so bad.

Jesus, I adore you. I'm happy! I'm glad!

Jesus, please help me. I've so much to do.

Jesus, forgive me. My mistakes really grew

Jesus, I thank you, For giving me this day.

Cover me with your love. It's in Your Name that I pray.

... by Netagene, January 6, 2021

No comments:

Followers