Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

GOD's PLAN



I’m a person. What are you?
I’m not an animal from the zoo,
Not “evolved” from ape or slime –
God gave me breath, made me sublime.

Eons ago, when God made man,
He also came up with a plan.
First made a garden, put Adam there,
And Eve, then too, their lives to share.

God also gave a mind to choose:
Obey His Laws, or not – and lose.
Then Satan came, and through deceit,
The Adams lost, much to our grief.

But God the Father sent His Son,
A sacrifice for everyone.
We all know of the virgin birth,
How Christ the Son came to the earth.

The sacrifice – a perfect lamb,
Was God the Son, the Great I am.
Was buried, but o’ercame His foes –
The risen Savior – Christ arose!

I wrote that August 17, 2010, but only recently found it! It didn’t even have a title, so the best I could come up with was what you see. And even now, I may add to it!

No comments:

Followers