Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

NEW BIRTH DAY!



Happy Birthday, yes, to you!
And yes, you’re not a babe –
But yes, in one sense, oh! you are –
Yes, now you’re truly saved!

So you were born some time ago,
To parents here on earth,
But this time’s so much better!
It’s now your spiritual birth!

This birthday, you died to sin.
You shed your dirty clothes.
God washed you white – you know it’s true!
You’re new when you arose!

Christ is now your brother.
You’ll never be alone!
As long as you stay faithful,
You’ll see your Heavenly home!

So Happy Birthday at this time!
You know for sure you’re right!
And now, my friend, God blesses you
As you walk in His light!

- by Netagene Kirkpatrick, in about 10 minutes, October 1, 2014, for a new Christian, though in this case, for a lady in her 70s who has been a Christians for years, but began to think that she had been baptized for the wrong reason or some such, when she was young. She was baptized again on September 24, 2014. Better to be SURE! -

No comments:

Followers