Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Short funny old one

I told you I was leaving
As you were working in your shop.
I thought I saw you shed a little tear,
But you were building Spot a doghouse
As I was saying my goodbyes,
And what I thought was tears was only
Sawdust in your eyes.

- by Netagene, written February, 1985 -

No comments:

Followers