Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rein Me In, part 2

At least one person is not only reading what I write, but when I asked for verses for "Rein Me In", which I wrote and posted a few days ago, this one person, an on-line young lady from Ireland sent me several verses! Thanks, Angel! She had some of the verses I have on my list, and some that I hadn't thought of! I'm still open to suggestions, even though, yes, I do have a list of verses for several of the lines. How about a "sword drill", y'all? Get our your concordances or look at www.bible.ca or www.biblegateway.com and see what verses you can find to go with some line or lines of "Rein Me In"! ... and thanks ahead of time!

No comments:

Followers