Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Monday, July 15, 2019

FORSAKING

Welcoming, greeting Old friends and new.
Encourage each other, Hospitable, too.
Showing our love When we gather as one.
Singing and praying 'til our life is done.

I miss so much when I fail to attend.
Meeting with others As each week begins.

No reason I have for My absentee state.
One miss, another, then I've sealed my fate.
Fellowship missing is Done gradually.
Travel or working Is now priority.

Satan rejoices as I now backslide.
Then comes God's judgment. I've no place to hide.

God says,
"Well done, good servant, While in My employ.
You've faithfully obeyed. Welcome into My Joy!"

Lackadaisical, lukewarm,
Apathetic and lost.
Too late to repent
Now I'm paying the cost.

Written by Netagene, April 21-22, 2019

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive