Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CROSS or EMPTY TOMB

Isn’t it odd that a cross is the world’s symbol of Christ? You can buy jewelry, key chains, paperweights, T-shirts, and so on in the shape of a cross or imprinted with a cross. Yet thousands of thousands of people were put to death on crosses. What made Jesus THE CHRIST is not the fact that He was crucified, but the fact of the Empty Tomb, that fact that He rose from the dead, never to die again!

- by Netagene, January, 2001 -

No comments:

Followers