Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

"I HAVE Everything!"

This morning, Steve preached about being thankful. He read this: "When the late author Erma Bombeck was struggling with breast cancer, she met 8-year-old Christina who had cancer of the nervous system. Erma asked the child who was bald due to chemotherapy what she wanted for her birthday. Christina thought hard for a moment, then said, “I don't know. I have two sticker books and a Cabbage Patch doll. I HAVE everything!”

No comments:

Followers