Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am THANKFUL

… for the best parents anyone could have …
… that my parents and grandparents were Christians …
… for friends …
… that I live in the United States of America where I can worship as GOD commands …
… that I have more than enough food …
… for heat in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer …
… that I have a roof that does not leak, over my head …
… for indoor plumbing and hot water …
… for clean, whole (not “holey”) clothes …
... that I have a job ...
… for good health, and …
… for God’s gift of knowledge to doctors when my health isn’t good …
… for the ability to think and to read and to write down thoughts such as these.

- by Netagene, November 20, 2007 -

No comments:

Followers