Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HONESTY

This is a "teaser" for you! I got fast internet yesterday and am playing on line way too much this evening because of that, so will write only a little bit.

First, my good friend Jim had his second dialysis treatment (is that what they are called?) a day ago. His kidney function went from 5% last Wednesday - to 50% now! Amazing the medical technology we have these days! He has his cell phone with him, and has called me every day, sometimes more than once. He won't be out of the hospital until a dialysis center is found for him. At least he's in a good mood about it! Thanks for your prayers for him.

OK. Honestly, I will write about honesty in a day or so. Friday I was fussed at, almost to the point of being cursed at, for being honest about something.

No comments:

Followers