Powered By Blogger

To be insightful means to intuitively grasp things - an "aha!" moment!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the church of Christ. I have been writing things since I was little. Some have been printed, some posted. I write to teach or encourage; to blow off steam; and for fun! I had my own motorcycle in my 40s; I was a bluegrass music DJ for about 13 years; I've performed some. I am a member of the NRA. In 2003 (age 59), I became high partial legally blind; in 2005, I had to get hearing aids! Franklin Field said: "Poor eyes limit your sight; poor vision limits your deeds". And no kidding, the picture was made April, 2012!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Tall Pines

I wish I knew about how tall these pines are! Both were made with my phone camera, while standing on Mother's front porch. Her house is on the high side of the road, and the porch is about 15' above the ground. As you can tell, you can't see either the bottom or the tops of some of the trees. The lighter one is facing South and the darker one (with a bit of the house eave) is facing West so is more of a silhouette.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive